Grow a Better Tomorrow with Nufarm.
We know that growing is about more than just crops and cultivation. It’s about sunshine and rain, early mornings and hard work. It can be frustratingly unpredictable but also wonderfully uplifting. More than anything, it’s about people. Nufarm is the dependable partner behind thousands of agricultural success stories. Every day, growers around the world turn to our products and our people to help with the challenges of fighting disease, weeds and pests, and to increase crop yields.
How can you grow with Nufarm?
As the Maintenance Electrician on 2nd shift located in Greenville, MS, you’d be responsible for installs, repairs, troubleshooting, testing and maintaining the operation of manufacturing electrical equipment and process instrumentation devices following the manufacture recommendation, plant standards and electrical code regulations. Responsible for the routine preventive and predictive maintenance, inspections as well as calibration of instrumentation devices (flow transmitters, level transmitters, scales, etc).
What will you be doing?
- Install, troubleshoot and maintain electrical equipment, such as: Variable speed drives - VFDs, Motor Control Centers – MCCs, etc.)
- Install, troubleshoot and maintain instrumentation devices (level, temperature and pressure transmitters, control valves, scales, etc.)
- 3-phase and 1-phase electrical equipment wiring and schematics (including pumps, agitators, lighting, motor starters, air compressors, and HVAC equipment)
- Install, repair, and optimize the operation of packaging machinery and equipment, such as liquid bottle fillers, bottle cappers, ink-jet coders, palletizers, case erectors, conveyors, and other packaging line equipment
- PLC programming (ladder) troubleshooting
- Plant Install conduit and wiring
- Install new equipment or modify existing installations, following blueprints and technical advice of engineers or project managers
- Perform preventive, predictive maintenance work and inspections
- Direct helpers in performing tasks, such as dismantling and assembling equipment
What do you bring?
A minimum of 3-5 years related experience or training. Associates degree or equivalent from a two-year college or technical school. 3-phase and 1-phase equipment wiring and schematics knowledge (including pumps, agitators, lighting, motor starters, VFD’s, MCCs, packaging machinery, air compressors, HVAC equipment, etc). Ability to troubleshoot PLC’s and calibrate instrumentation (Flow switches, Level meters, Pressure switches, Flow meters).
If you want to be a part of a thriving, supportive environment and are inspired by the prospect of being a part of something bigger, we’d love to hear from you.
We are an equal opportunity employer and we value diversity. All employment decisions are decided based on qualifications, merit and business needs. We are committed to building an inclusive environment for all Nufarm employees.
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: From $19.00 per hour
- 401(k) matching
- Dental insurance
- Health insurance
- Life insurance
- Paid time off
- Parental leave
- Vision insurance
- Programmable Logic Controllers: 1 year (Preferred)
- Maintenance: 1 year (Preferred)
Work Location: One location