The Hotel Maintenance Staff is primarily responsible for the overall maintenance of the hotel and grounds, and responsibilities include:
- Day to day needs of guests relating to the maintenance and condition of the hotel, property, and grounds
- Maintenance of the major mechanical equipment at the property including refrigeration, HVAC, plumbing, etc..
- Collecting bids from vendors for major projects and outside maintenance needs
- Direct, supervise, and complete the hotel Preventative Maintenance program
- Supervise all maintenance staff and activities at the property
- Maintain and order supplies as needed
- Light electrical
- Small tools
- Light carpentry
REQUIRED SKILLS AND ABILITIES:
- Must have the ability to communicate in the local language.
- Self-starting personality with an even disposition.
- Maintain a professional appearance and manner at all times.
- Can communicate well with guests.
- Must be able to work in an indoor and outdoor environment
- Must be able to go up and down stairs regularly
- Should be able to investigate, diagnose, and correct maintenance issues within the hotel, minimizing the need to call in third party assistance
- Must be willing to “pitch-in” and help co-workers with their job duties and be a team player.
- Ability to grasp, lift, push, carry or otherwise move materials weighing up to 100 lbs.
- Ability to move throughout building, bend, stoop and reach to assist other staff members, i.e., room attendants, housepersons, and inspectors to complete their individual tasks if situation demands.
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $14.00 - $17.00 per hour
- Employee discount
- Paid time off
To keep our employees safe, we have sanitizer, masks and gloves at the hotel available for use.
Work Location: One location