Job Description: Operate remote cameras to videotape inside sewer lines for inspections and determine if cleaning and/or repairs and reinstatement of service laterals after rehabilitation (cutting taps) are needed. Reinstate service laterals after rehabilitation (cutting taps) as needed.
Specific Job Responsibilities:
- Utilize remote cameras and CCTV equipment to videotape inside sewer lines for inspections
- Determine whether cleaning and/or repairs are needed
- Reinstatement of service laterals after rehabilitation (cutting taps) when needed
- Service, adjust, and perform minor repairs to cameras and equipment
- Learn CIPP products and Prism processes, safety procedures, and installation techniques
- Work effectively with supervisors, clients, peers, and subordinates
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- Robotic tap cutting experience required
- Strong work ethic
- Ability to complete applicable reports, records and related administrative tasks
- NASSCO PACP and MACP Certifications are a plus
- Proficient in Microsoft Office
- Valid Driver’s License – good driving record over the last 3 years
- Class A CDL preferred
- Must live in area or be willing to relocate
BENEFITS: Competitive Salary, Health Insurance, Dental Insurance, 401K, Paid Time Off, Paid Holidays, Varied Client Base and Projects. Salary based on experience.
Prism Contractors and Engineers, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate against otherwise qualified applicants on the basis of race, color, creed, ancestry, religion, orientation, age, sex, marital status, national origin, disability, genetic information, handicap or veteran status.
A pre-employment drug screen is required as a condition to employment.
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $0.00 per hour
- 401(k) Matching
- Dental Insurance
- Health Insurance
- Life Insurance
- Paid Time Off
- Vision Insurance
- Mainline TV Operator: 1 year (Required)
- Waiting period may apply
- Only full-time employees eligible