We are a small general contractor that self performs concrete and is also a concrete subcontractor seeking a team player that will perform many different duties as the workflow changes.
- Must be able to read and understand drawings and specifications.
- Provide quantity takeoffs and material pricing to assist with estimating.
- Assist field employees with various project issues, submit and track RFIs.
- Assist with creating and tracking change orders.
- Interact daily with the clients to interpret their needs and requirements and represent them in the field
- Assist project managers with overall quality control of the work (budget, schedule, plans, personnel’s performance) and report regularly on project status.
- Cooperate and communicate effectively with project manager and other project participants to provide assistance and technical support
- Review various project deliverables and initiate appropriate corrective actions
- Minimum 2 years experience preferred although we will consider all qualified applicants.
- Excellent knowledge or ability to quickly learn various construction software such as planswift, Bluebeam, Procore, and eBuilder.
- MS Office skills
- Candidate must be proficient with excel
- Familiarity with rules, regulations, best practices and performance standards
- Ability to work on multiple tasks concurrently
- Time management and organization skills
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $22.00 - $32.00 per hour
At this time all persons in the office are required to wear a face mask per current COVID guidelines and orders.
- High school or equivalent (Preferred)
- Construction Experience: 1 year (Preferred)
- Project Management: 1 year (Preferred)
- Social distancing guidelines in place
- Sanitizing, disinfecting, or cleaning procedures in place