Computer Programmer and Graphic Designer
Custom Agricultural Intelligence Inc,
The Programmer will be required to design, build, test and implement new (or re-developed) websites within WordPress and Desktop Publishing (MS office) with some Graphic design. The role is expected to provide expertise within a variety of web development trends, tools and technologies - especially the WordPress platform and graphic designing tools. Well-developed time management skills and multi-tasking abilities are required. The position will work under the direction of the management.
Skills and Abilities
· Assist with the support of existing websites on a day-to-day, operational basis;
· Address company support requests in a timely and efficient manner;
· Desktop Publishing (MS Office) with some Graphics Design,
· Software Development,
· cPanel Management,
· Web Development (with WordPress/Joomla/Magento)
· Mobile app design testing implementation upgrade an upload to Apple iTunes Store and Google play store
· Computer Network Setup and Troubleshooting,
· Cyber Security Support,
· Basic Computer Hardware Maintenance,
· Linux Administration,
· Operating System and Apps Install and Maintenance.
· Complete any other support tasks, as assigned by the Management, which will help ensure successful deliverables are achieved.
· Post-secondary education (2+ year program) in computer science, or a related field from a recognized institution.
· 2 - 7 years of experience working as a Programmer, preferably with a focus on web design and development and graphic designing tools.
· 2+ years of experience using WordPress in maintaining and building websites.
· Experience using the following tools/technologies: HTML, CSS, PHP, WordPress, Adobe product suites and Visual Studio.
· Experience using Google Analytics and/or any other web statistical packages.
· Experience in the development of wireframes and associated website design tools and/or techniques.
· Familiarity and experience with the latest web design trends and best practices – this would include considerations (designing, testing, analyzing) towards usability and accessibility. Experiences in UI/UX design.
· Communication skills (written and oral).
· (URLs) of websites developed using WordPress (or another CMS).
- Extended health care
- Vision care
- Dental care
- Life insurance
- Company pension
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
- web design: 1 year (Preferred)