As an Intel Facilities Automation and Controls Engineer, you will play a significant role in helping to develop the world's most revolutionary processors. You will join an elite group who work at our high-tech technology and development fabrication facilities using state-of-the-art manufacturing processes and tools.
Our Intel Facilities Automation and Controls Engineers make a big impact by helping develop standard solutions to improve facility control systems that support Intel's worldwide manufacturing base. In this specific role we are looking for a candidate that can improve our efficiencies in existing processes and tools through scripting. Whether it's building a factory or keeping Intel's manufacturing facilities operating to our high standards, we have the same goal of world class. If you enjoy working with the latest technology in a rewarding, fast-paced environment, a career as a facilities Automation and Controls Engineer at Intel may be a good fit for you.
- BS + 3 yrs. exp.; MS + 2 yrs. exp. in Electrical, Systems and Controls, Computer Engineering, Mechanical Engineering or Computer Science plus 3+ years of experience in PLC hardware and software engineering.
- 3+ years of practical experience in Industrial automation platforms, including GEFanuc Cimplicity, Rockwell Automation Control Logix PLC products or knowledge of other Facility Management Systems (PLC & SCADA).
- This U.S. position is open to U.S. Workers Only. A U.S. Worker is someone who is either a U.S. Citizen, U.S. National, U.S. Lawful Permanent Resident, or a person granted Refugee or Asylum status by the U.S. Government. Intel will not sponsor a foreign national for this position.
- Knowledgeable in related operation, design, and construction standard practices.
- Knowledge of field instrumentation.
Inside this Business Group
As the world's largest chip manufacturer, Intel strives to make every facet of semiconductor manufacturing state-of-the-art - from semiconductor process development and manufacturing, through yield improvement to packaging, final test and optimization, and world class Supply Chain and facilities support. Employees in the Technology and Manufacturing Group are part of a worldwide network of design, development, manufacturing, and assembly/test facilities, all focused on utilizing the power of Moore’s Law to bring smart, connected devices to every person on Earth
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, religious creed, sex, national origin, ancestry, age, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, military and veteran status, marital status, pregnancy, gender, gender expression, gender identity, sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by local law, regulation, or ordinance....