The EADS Group, Inc. which began operation in 1955 is actively seeking a full time Civil Engineer to be part of our growing multi-discipline consulting engineering firm. As part of this growth we are accepting applications for a full time Civil Engineer to work at our newest office location in Morgantown, WV.
This position will support our current clients and workload that includes municipal engineering, site development, transportation and natural gas distribution design. The position is responsible for the development of design deliverables and to assist with client and project management under direction of a Project Manager.
Here’s what you’ll need:
Here’s what we’d like to see:
- The ideal candidate will have 0-3 years’ experience in Municipal Wastewater/Potable Water/Storm Water Management, Transportation, Site Development or Natural Gas Distribution System projects
- Qualifications include experience with regulatory permitting, engineering calculations, engineering design, drawing preparation, funding administration, project cost estimating and proficiency in the use of engineering software including Autodesk Civil 3D
- The preferred candidate will have a Bachelor’s degree in Civil Engineering or related field
- EIT certification preferred
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
We offer a flexible workweek, competitive benefits package, and salary commensurate with experience. *EOE/AA
If this sounds like the right opportunity for you, hit apply below!