BREAK GROUND ON A REWARDING CAREER WITH US!
At MDC Holdings, Inc./Richmond American Homes, we encourage a company culture that promotes professionalism, teamwork, health & wellness and work-life balance. If you are a results-driven professional with a passion for success, consider building a career with us. We’re proud to be one of the most established builders in the industry, with 42 years of experience and 205,000 homes to our credit.
Looking for an enthusiastic, self motivated IT Developer with experience in SOA integrations and Business Intelligence development. This position is in a dynamic team environment where multiple development disciplines are highly valued. The ideal candidate should have experience with the Oracle SOA Suite, XML, XSD, XSLT, JDeveloper and preferably a strong BEA WebLogic, Java/J2EE, Oracle and SQL Server application development background. Should be well versed in SQL, PL/SQL and Transact-SQL as well. Additional experience working with ETL tools is a plus.
This position will collaborate proactively with functional users and analysts to translate business and integration/application requirements into configurable component designs and solutions. The ideal candidate will reflect a mix of strong technical proficiency, application maintenance ownership, and the ability to work effectively with other business and technology personnel and internal customers to provide very responsive support.
- Design, build and test Oracle Service Oriented Architecture (SOA) Suite based applications using JDeveloper 11g.
- Integrate enterprise web-based transactional applications to Oracle Enterprise One ERP System (JD Edwards).
- Responsible developing software across production support, enhancement and projects channels
- Complete coding and unit testing activities on-schedule and per quality expectations.
- On an individual basis, meet service level agreements for production support response and resolution
- Self-Driven to keep cutting edge technology skills current through training and development.
- Willingness to learn additional skills as needed in order to support the entire portfolio of the MDC applications development team.
- Follow documentation, version control and testing, and migration standards
- Strong understanding of the lifecycle of technical development from technical design, unit testing to user testing, to production migration.
- Adhere to standards and controls, and conduct quality assurance activities before migration to production
- Develop a cooperative environment that fosters knowledge sharing
- Bachelor’s Degree preferably in an information technology discipline.
- 2-5 years of Java/J2EE, Oracle Service Oriented Architecture (SOA) Suite development experience
- 2-5 years of BEA WebLogic J2EE Application server platform experience is preferred
- 2-3 years relevant work experience with Oracle JD Edwards Enterprise One.
- Experience with version control systems, preferably SVN
- Knowledge of the Oracle & SQL Server databases, SQL, PL/SQL and T-SQL
Benefits & Perks
While we value hard work, we also recognize the importance of having fun! Our employees enjoy a collaborative environment where they can freely bounce ideas off one another and participate in exciting teambuilding activities and outings, like trips to the ballpark, holiday celebrations, regular office socials and much more.
- Positive, collaborative team culture
- Competitive compensation structure
- Comprehensive benefits package (Medical, Dental, 401K, etc.)
- Discounted pet insurance
- Home purchase discounts & more!
*All benefits are subject to qualification and hire dates. Not all benefits apply to commissioned sales people.
If you are ready for more than a job and seek a career with one of the most respected organizations in top industry then we want to hear from you. Please also visit our website a www.richmondamerican.com for more information.
MDC Holdings, Inc. / Richmond American Homes is an Equal Opportunity Employer. #INDHP
Job Type: Full-time