Consult on the functionality and efficiency of a group of computers running on one or more operating systems. Maintain the integrity and security of servers and systems under limited supervision and serve as a front line interface to users with technical issues, as needed. Participate in recommendations for hardware and software purchases and interact with third-party technology vendors and internal database staff. Support systems analysis and development to keep systems current with changing technologies and maintain responsibility for installing new software, troubleshooting, granting permissions to applications, and training users, as needed. Program in an administrative language, including C or C++, as needed. Apply expertise in UNIX or NT based operating systems and coordinate cross-functional communication. Maintain responsibility for the effective operation of activities within scope.
- 2+ years of experience with testing, modeling, and simulating embedded systems
- Experience with Infrastructure as Code (IaC) and Configuration Management (CM)
- TS/SCI clearance with a polygraph required
- BS degree in CS or EE and 5 years of experience with engineering or 10 years of experience with engineering in lieu of degree
- SQL, SharePoint, C++, HTML, Java, or Python Certification required
Applicants selected will be subject to a security investigation and may need to meet eligibility requirements for access to classified information; TS/SCI clearance with polygraph is required.
We’re an EOE that empowers our people—no matter their race, color, religion, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, veteran status, or other protected characteristic—to fearlessly drive change.