Competition Number P09857
Posting Title Office Assistant, Projects
Classification Band 4
Location Saskatchewan Polytechnic Saskatoon Campus
Other Location(s) Saskatchewan Polytechnic Saskatoon Campus
Building Saskatoon Campus, Idylwyld Dr.
Date Posted 02/21/2020
Closing Date 03/03/2020
Start Date 02/21/2020
End Date 06/30/2020
Open Until Filled No
Category of work Part Time (Full Time Hours)
Bargaining Unit Professional Services
Hours of Work Regulated 36 hours
Salary Range $19.88-$23.78 hourly rate
Temporary Market Stipend
Total Assigned days (AC) / Total Hours per biweekly pay
Part-time – full time hours until the end of the year.
Posting Status Open
Job Duties/Qualifications, Skills and Abilities(QSA)
1. Office administration of Projects.
2. Office administration support service.
3. Input and format print-based learning resources.
4. Complete revisions, proofread and edit draft documents.
5. Ensure consistency and accuracy in file naming and filing of electronic files.
6. Ensure all relevant materials are channeled to the appropriate person(s) such as curriculum developer, graphics, printing, etc.
7. Perform curriculum development procedures.
8. Maintain confidentiality in a professional work environment.
QUALIFICATIONS, SKILLS, ABILITIES AND EXPERIENCE
Required Qualifications, Skills and Abilities (QSA)
1.Complete Grade 12 plus a recognized secretarial certificate/diploma or an equivalent combination of training and experience.
2.Training and/or experience at the intermediate level in the use of common software packages, i.e. MS Office Suite.
3.Training and/or experience in minute taking and transcribing minutes.
4.Knowledge of common office procedures.
5.Minimum one year recent and relevant experience performing administrative and clerical work.
6.Effective interpersonal skills.
7.Effective communication skills.
8.Effective organizational skills.
9.Effective proofreading skills.
10.Ability to work independently under generalized supervision.
11.Demonstrates valuing diversity.