- The CFD Support Engineer will use BETA CAE System's best-in-class software, quickly becoming an expert in the simulation of a variety of advanced engineering processes to assist our customers with their engineering simulation needs.
- CFD engineers at BETA CAE Systems typically become involved with a full spectrum of simulation applications in industries such as Automotive, Aerospace, Architecture,
Defense, Energy, Marine etc.
- The successful applicant will work as part of a BETA CAE Systems team consisting of other CFD engineers and account managers, as well as working closely with customers, to understand and analyze engineering processes within a client organization and find the best fit for advanced simulation tools. This will require travel to customer locations, to meet and interact with customer engineering teams.
- There will be the responsibility of ensuring that customers achieve the maximum technical benefit from investing in BETA CAE System’s technology products, and, as part of this, there will be a focus on educating customers in best practices developed by experts in
BETA CAE Systems.
- The successful candidate for this position will need to rapidly understand the various and expanding applications to which CFD is employed as well as handle the rapid rate of development of our flagship products, ANSA, and META.
- A Master’s Degree in an engineering-related field is preferred. However, the emphasis is on a strong understanding of fundamental engineering principles and the underlying mechanics of CFD such as turbulence modeling, meshing strategies, solver schemes or heat transfer phenomena.
- A strong interest and knowledge in engineering as a whole, is considered a basic requirement.
Exposure or experience in the following areas may be considered advantageous:
- ANSA with CFD inclination
- Previous CFD experience in industry with a commercial code is preferred, but not required.
- Able to benchmark difficult problems using our flagship pre-processer ANSA and post processor Meta.
- Write processes, best practices, and automation processes for CFD workflows and Load
- Provide support and training to the existing and future customers.
- Conduct testing and provide enhancement requests and bug reporting to the software development team.
- Write/prepare/present papers, regarding software updates.
- Maintain open and consistent communication with other team members, as well as direct and indirect supervisors to assure quality customer service.
- Maintain a positive attitude when interfacing with customers, other team members, & supervisors. Look for solutions when identifying problems. Contribute to a positive work environment.
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $62,053.00 - $123,451.00 per year
- 401(k) matching
- Dental insurance
- Employee assistance program
- Flexible schedule
- Flexible spending account
- Health insurance
- Life insurance
- Paid time off
- Vision insurance
Work Location: One location