Aureus Group has partnered with a growing, family-oriented, and structured organization to find a Business Systems Analyst to join their team in Omaha, Nebraska. The Business Systems Analyst will primarily be responsible for developing, organizing, and executing documents, wireframes, and data to create a positive impact on the overall business objectives. If your an individual who is a team player and has an entrepreneurial spirit, apply today for a chance to be considered!
Responsibilities of the Business Systems Analyst:
Qualifications of the Business Systems Analyst:
- Analyze business needs, develop business requirement documents, wireframes, system design specifications and planning documents for internal business units
- Review designs and test plans where applicable
- Coordinate and manage relationships with key internal partners and significant external partners and vendors
- Plan, develop, organize, evaluate and report on the function and performance of assigned projects
- Work with leaders and fellow staff members to ensure efficient workflow in the use of applications and processes
- Test solutions to increase efficiency, accuracy and accessibility of data
- Develop and present information at appropriate meetings to include ongoing initiatives as well as future plans to be implemented, accurate reporting, reviewing objectives, reviewing progress, identifying needs or areas for improvement and action plans for correction
- Work collaboratively with staff to advance the values and mission of the company by participating in and attending appropriate management and administration meetings and provide strategic, policy, and operational input
- Work independently in a fast paced, fun, family focused environment
- Working knowledge of insurance services, industries, and product lines
- Knowledge of Compensation and Incentive technology, Agency Management Systems, CRM technology, Imaging/Document Repository, Quality - Assurance Testing solutions and/or Business Intelligence systems considered a positive
- Must be knowledgeable with Application Programming Interfaces (APIs) and able to work with developers to document accordingly
- Ability to understand and write proficient SQL queries is preferred
- Knowledge of the general industry procedures, practices and terminology including data processing system and application design methods, techniques and standards
- Knowledge of program and project management practices including outcomes, quality assurance, and satisfaction measurement and interpretation
- Data analysis and interpretive skills are required including the ability to utilize data analysis/tools to help identify and implement process improvement solutions
- Strong verbal and written communication, relationship building skills, and presentation skills
- Bachelor’s Degree in Information Systems or related field OR 4+ years relevant experience required, preferably for a company in the insurance industry or software company with insurance or marketing-related experience
- Strong verbal and written proficiencies of the English language is required
At Aureus Group, we’re the recruitment advisors our clients trust to expertly uncover professionals with not only the experience, skills, and abilities, but also the passion, ethics, and integrity that are critical to your success. We’re the experts professionals turn to for direct access to challenging and rewarding jobs in their field, many of which are unadvertised.
- U.S citizens/Green card ONLY due to government or federal requirement *
- We CAN NOT accept 3rd party candidates*
- We are unable to sponsor or transfer visas at this time*
- Only candidates closely matching the client’s required qualifications and experience will receive a reply*
If you're looking for a Business Systems Analyst position with a company that is experiencing growth, is stable, has a family-friendly environment that offers a great work/life balance, this is the job for you! Local candidates will be considered first. To learn more about the Business Systems Analyst position, please apply online or call us today. Please use reference #19-1007437 when inquiring.
Up to 10lbs
For the most prompt response, please APPLY ONLINE.
Resumes may also be sent to email@example.com or call (888) 239-5993 for more information.
Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States on a full-time basis, and we will not sponsor applicants for employment visa status. We do not accept unsolicited applications or resumes from staffing, recruitment or other employment consulting firms.
As always, there is never a fee for candidates to utilize our services.