A full-service engineering firm in Charlotte, North Carolina seeks a mid-level electrical engineer with a strong background in electrical engineering design for water and wastewater treatment plants and pumping stations. This position also requires a North Carolina PE license or the ability to obtain quickly.
- Preferred candidates must have a minimum of a bachelor’s degree in electrical engineering;
- Five years of experience in electrical engineering design;
- PE license in North Carolina required or ability to obtain one;
- Candidates must have strong written and verbal communication skills and attention to detail;
- Immediate availability is a plus;
- Salary range $85 to $110K depending on education background and experience.
Engineering Design Technologies, Inc is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, gender identity or sexual orientation.
All recipients of an offer of employment from EDT, Inc. will be required to submit to a background screening which may include, but is not limited to, employment verification, driving record check, criminal background check, and as investigative consumer report. These screenings will be conducted by EDT’s personnel or by a third party on behalf of EDT.
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $85,000.00 - $110,000.00 per year
- 401(k) matching
- Dental insurance
- Disability insurance
- Health insurance
- Paid time off
- Vision insurance
- 8 hour shift
- Monday to Friday
Ability to Commute/Relocate:
- Charlotte, NC (Preferred)
- Electrical engineering: 5 years (Preferred)
- Waiting period may apply
- Only full-time employees eligible
- Remote interview process
- Personal protective equipment provided or required
- Social distancing guidelines in place
- Virtual meetings
- Sanitizing, disinfecting, or cleaning procedures in place