- Actively supports the Company’s commitment to safety and its “Core Values.”
- Represents the Company at all times with high moral standards while adhering to the Company’s “Code of Business Conduct and Ethics.”
- Acquires limited knowledge and develops basic skills.
- Applies prescribed techniques and procedures in accordance with established criteria to perform assigned tasks.
- Performs routine technical work which does not require previous experience.
- Acquires and understanding of professional and ethical standards."
- Collects data and gathers information or documents.
- Performs standard computations or analysis.
- Prepares drawings and visual aids.
- Observes construction activities.
- Performs basic survey work.
- Possesses basic oral and written communication skills.
- Interacts with other staff.
- Perform other related duties, as directed.
- BS or MS degree in Engineering.
- Entry-level Engineer, no experience required.
- Basic knowledge of strength of materials, stress analysis, and structural engineering.
- Advanced knowledge of strength of materials, stress analysis, and structural engineering.
- Working knowledge of MathCAD and AutoCAD is preferred.
- Preferred knowledge of numerical methods of structural analysis.
- Cooperates with other team members; interacts with individuals at all organizational levels in professional manner.
- Exhibits excellent listening, oral and written skills.
- Demonstrates good organizational skills and ability to follow directions.
- Occasional overtime may be required.
EEO/M/F/Disability/Vets/Affirmative Action Employer
We are an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, genetic information, marital status, disability, veteran status, or other legally protected characteristic or category.