Promark Electronics specializes in the manufacturing of custom wire harnesses, cable assemblies, electromechanical assemblies, full box builds and control panels for OEM’s since 1987.Servicing customers in a wide variety of industries including Industrial equipment, medical technology, aerospace, defense and communications applications across North America.
Job Title: New Product Introduction (NPI) Engineer
Reporting to: Director of Operations
Working collaboratively with the Sales and Quality teams, the New Product Introduction (NPI) Engineer will be responsible for the transition of new products and processes from design to manufacturing.
- Conduct Time Studies for quotes
- Set up a work cell/line, design layout
- Responsible for FA on production floor
- New tooling setup (FA)
- Provide quality documentation, working closely with Quality Department (collecting data)
- Material Verification
- Update BOMs in ERP
- Mate connectors for FA Testing
- Prototype drawing analysis
- Misc. Continuous Improvement & Quality activities when time permits
- Bachelor of Industrial or Mechanical Engineering
- Experience in Lean manufacturing and Six Sigma
- You are a self-motivated person, a team player able to work under pressure and under a minimum of supervision.
- Solid organization skills with attention to detail
- Excellent documenting abilities
- You must also be a person with initiative, have a strong sense of responsibility and good engineering judgment to be able to meet due dates and respect project milestones
- You have the ability to understand engineering issues and are innovative in problem solving.
We thank everyone for applying but only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
- conducting time studies: 2 years (Preferred)
- quote preparation: 2 years (Preferred)
- working in Lean Manufacturing: 2 years (Preferred)