Event Sound Production LLC is currently seeking experienced LD's and Lighting Technicians for corporate style events and tours. All applicants must have a intermediate to experienced knowledge of concert and theatrical lighting. Positive attitude, strong work ethic, and willingness to learn is a must!
Main Job Tasks and Responsibilities
- As a LD/lighting technician, you will be responsible for setting up all lighting equipment, as well as their operation and maintenance during each event.
- Make sure equipment is maintained either through self-servicing the equipment, or informing crew lead.
- Make sure equipment is loaded on truck in orderly fashion, and to ensure it's safe arrival in next city.
- Work as a team player with other touring technicians and labor crews, and assist with everything tour related.
- Be available to travel across the United States.
- Be ON TIME for ALL call times set forth by crew lead or production manager.
- Applicants must be available to begin work by Oct. 7 -21, 2019.
Education and Experience
- Knowledgeable with DMX wiring, LED and moving light fixtures.
- Knowledgeable on set up, operation, and strike of professional lighting systems.
- Operator and Programming skills preferred.
- Familiar and experienced with ROAD HOG 3 and 4 consoles.
- Ability to work long hours in theatrical production environments.
-Tour run: Oct 22-Dec. 15, 2019, and Jan 8 - May 10, 2020.
-Work week is usually Thursday-Monday each week. Thursday and Monday are normally travel days, with show run Friday, Saturday, and Sunday.
-There may be certain weeks you'll be asked to be stay out the full week Monday- Sunday.
-You will be required to attend training and assist with tour prep at our shop.
If interested, please email us your resume, contact info, and a brief description of your work/training history. If you're selected for an interview, you'll be notified by September 30, 2019. Thanks, and good luck!
Job Type: Contract
Salary: $300.00 to $400.00 /day
- relevant: 2 years (Preferred)
Full Time Opportunity: