Evotrux is a fast growing tech start-up revolutionizing the logistics industry with its digital freight-matching platform and deep analytics. Evotrux makes it easy for businesses to book freight and trucks online, increasing efficiency and profitability for its customers.
We wish to add an experienced backend developer to our team. We are a young company operating in uncharted territories. As we strive to push the frontier, the most essential trait the successful candidate must have is enthusiasm for stepping out of their comfort-zone. In return, we promise a fulfilling work environment and a rewarding experience.
A crucial aspect of our backend is to catch the result of various search queries. We are looking for a senior backend developer who can contribute to the optimization of this catching process. The tasks of this position will involve
- SQL-Query Optimization (Postgres)
- Event Queue (Preferably PHP Ratchet)
- Message Broker (Preferably Redis)
The ideal candidate will possess the following:
- Must be a Permanent Resident of Canada or a Canadian citizen.
- Possess a bachelor's degree in computer science or in another discipline with a significant programming component or completion of a college program in computer science (or equivalent work experience);
- Extensive experience with Linux (Ubuntu)
- VirtualBox / Container Experience
- Agile or Lean (Continuous Innovation) product development processes.
Evotrux provides a flexible and exciting work environment. If you are someone looking to join a company with significant growth opportunity that provides autonomy and embraces creativity, we would like to hear from you!
Please send us your resume and cover letter.
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Salary: $70,000.00-$80,000.00 per year
- Flexible Schedule
- On-site Gym
- On-site Parking
- Stock Options
- Work From Home
- programming: 5 years (Required)