· Operate machines and equipment to record, synchronize, reproduce and edit voices or sound effects in recording studio
1. Confer with director, talents and supervisor to determine and achieve the desired voice and performance for production
2. Prepare for recording sessions by being there 15 minutes prior and by performing activities such as setting up the microphone
3. Regulate volume levels and sound quality during recording sessions
4. Responsible for getting clean, balanced recordings of all audio tracks
5. Track input and output routing
6. Monitor proper studio levels, ensuring that all studio equipment is working correctly and that its properly set up
7. Watch lipsync and mic gain for clipping or distortion
8. Follow proper folder and file management
9. Creates Pro Tools sessions
10. Imports video and M&E from Terrablock
11. Organizes Pro Tools sessions and labels tracks (AEN, PBR, FRE)
12. Reports daily the initial schedule to the Coordinator or Artistic Director
1. Active listening
3. Critical Thinking
4. Reading Comprehension
This position has no supervisory responsibilities.
This job operates in a soundproof room and with no windows for recording purposes.
Please note this job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job. Duties, responsibility and activities may change at any time with or without notice.
Job Type: Full-time
- 401(k) matching
- Health insurance
- Paid time off