General Radar is a venture backed startup that is developing state-of-the-art, high-resolution imaging radar for autonomous vehicles and robotics.
We are looking to hire a senior HDL developer/FPGA engineer to join our engineering team in Menlo Park, CA.
- On site presence required with some remote work possible
- Full time availability preferred; part time possible for the right candidates
- Implement and test radar signal processing algorithms and DSP
- Implement and optimize high-speed data acquisition and processing pipelines
- Interface with SERDES, DDR4 and other high-speed digital protocols such as PCIe, Aurora, AXI4
- Write constraints for FPGA timing closure
- Interface with embedded software team to implement end-to-end data processing
- Experience with Xilinx FPGAs and Xilinx IP (GT, AXI, Aurora/SelectIO), Vivado/ISE
- Experience with Linux, Git
Nice to Have
- Experience with low-level embedded software (C, C++, Linux kernel), Python, TCL
- Experience with SoC and processor design
- Experience with radar, lidar, or other spatial sensing systems
- Experience with radar algorithms such as doppler FFT, matched filters, CFAR, object segmentation and tracking, etc.
- Experience with machine learning
- Experience with high-speed circuit design
- Experience with time synchronization protocols, sensor fusion algorithms, data coregistration
- Experience with autonomous vehicles
Compensation commensurate with experience.
Job Types: Full-time, Internship, Contract
Salary: $6,000.00 to $14,000.00 /month
- Menlo Park, CA 94025 (Preferred)
- United States (Preferred)
This Job Is Ideal for Someone Who Is:
- Dependable -- more reliable than spontaneous
- Achievement-oriented -- enjoys taking on challenges, even if they might fail
- Autonomous/Independent -- enjoys working with little direction
This Job Is:
- Open to applicants under 18 years old, provided it is legally allowed for the job and location
- A job for which all ages, including older job seekers, are encouraged to apply
- Open to applicants who do not have a college diploma