Founded in 2016, Suuchi Inc. is reinventing the fashion supply chain and is the answer to one of the last multi-trillion dollar problems yet to be solved.
Our proprietary software and mobile app, The Suuchi Grid, connects brands with our shop floor allowing for a fully integrated supply chain.
Our team of experienced developers, sales professionals & marketers, seamstresses, designers, and project managers are our company’s pride. We believe true “know-how” comes from all walks of life. With our 27 different nationalities and a team of over 150 employees, Suuchi Inc. embraces every employee’s value and diversity to the company.
We are enjoying significant business momentum, and just closed $8M in funding to fuel continued 3X revenue growth. Selling our platform to 150+ large, midsized and emerging brands has driven our tremendous growth to date, and are seeking Sales Professional (Established Brands) to reach our revenue goals. This is a role with tremendous growth opportunities and provides the opportunity to work with a diverse portfolio of clients.
POSITION: Sales Professional (Established Brands)
LOCATION: Carlstadt, NJ
REPORTING TO: Team Lead
SALES EXPERIENCE: 3+ Years
FASHION EXPERIENCE: Preferred
Suuchi Inc.’s Sales Professional (Established Brands) will be responsible for closing inbound leads, doing outbound outreach to established brands, & working with the sales team to ensure faster sales cycle times. This person will need to be a self-starter that works well with teams, isn’t afraid to provide input during meetings, and is willing to work hard at this fast-growing company. This role will be salary based with commissions per deal closed, which provides significant room for growth.
The Sales Professional (Established Brands) will be a go-getter that will have many opportunities to close deals & expand the Suuchi Inc. client portfolio. This person will need to have excellent written and verbal communication skills. Self-improvement is a big part of the team at Suuchi Inc., so this person needs to constantly seek ways to better their sales strategy.
The culture at Suuchi Inc. is an inclusive and collaborative environment where egos are left at the door. The company is made up of hard working, smart innovators who know ideas come from many different places. The company values good work ethic, respect, collaboration, vision creation, and transparency. Those that succeed at Suuchi Inc. carry these values, believe in the company’s mission to democratize fashion & disrupt the industry, and apply the values to their work and relationship building.
- Meet or Exceed monthly sales quotas
- Manage and Grow lead pipelines
- Schedule phone calls with leads
- Communicate with leads via email
- Outbound outreach via email, LinkedIn, and calls
- Track, Report, and Understand your personal performance metrics
- Demonstrate teamwork, learn, and share best practices
- Meetings with department heads
*This is not an exhaustive list of the responsibilities
ALL ABOUT YOU
- 3+ years of Salary + Commission Based Sales
- Exceptional communication skills (verbal and written)
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite, including Outlook, Excel, Word, and PowerPoint.
- 3 years of experience in a quota-based sales position
- Organized and have a high level of attention to detail
- Excellent time management skills
- Must be passionate and have a ‘can-do' attitude
- Fashion experience is a big plus to succeeding in this role
Job Type: Full-time
- relevant: 4 years (Preferred)
- business development: 4 years (Preferred)