TechLab, Inc. develops, manufactures, and distributes medical diagnostic tests. This company places emphasis on science and collaboration with Universities. We are looking to add a Automation Engineer to our team.
An employee in this position can expect to perform the following duties:
- Project and time management
- Recommending, Designing, Simulating, programming, and operational testing of electrical or mechanical automation
- Maintain, repair and troubleshooting of automation system controls, including but not limited to: Motors, Drives, PLC, User interfaces and Robotic Systems
- Developing and maintaining clear and accurate documentation for automated equipment, process, and validations as pertains to GAMP, USDA, FDA and ISO regulations
- Maintain and monitor manufacturing automation and quality of output as on an ongoing basis to align with lean manufacturing standards and practice
- Performing preventative and reactive maintenance on manufacturing automation
- Source vendors and Purchasing to maintain spare parts inventory
- Perform in house equipment calibrations
- Perform wiring and wiring repair for equipment and facility as needed, working with AC and DC Voltage
- Adhere to all safety and OSHA requirements when performing machine maintenance
- Perform Non-Conformity investigations and root cause analysis for (NCR, Defect, OOS)
- Travel for training and testing on new equipment
TechLab offers a competitive salary with excellent benefits. This position requires candidates to possess an Associates Degree in related field + 2 years of relevant experience.
Interested candidates should contact www.techlab.com/about/careers, Blacksburg, Virginia 24060. EOE.
Job Type: Full-time
- 401(k) matching
- Dental insurance
- Health insurance
- Life insurance
- Paid time off
- Vision insurance