The Clark Enersen Partners is one of the region’s fastest growing design firms. As an employee-owned, full-service design firm—with services including architecture, mechanical engineering, electrical engineering, plumbing engineering, structural engineering, civil engineering, landscape architecture, interior design, laboratory planning, master planning, and energy modeling—The Clark Enersen Partners provides its employees the opportunity to work on impactful, exciting, and sustainable projects of all sizes and types across the country. With a culture that prioritizes exceptional service, integrated services, creative design solutions, and employee growth in a team-based atmosphere, our firm is seeking talented and motivated design professionals to become part of our team.
We are currently seeking a full-time Mechanical Engineer (or Lead Commissioning Professional for the commissioning posting) for our Lincoln, Nebraska; Kansas City, Missouri; or Fort Collins, Colorado offices.
Responsibilities and Duties
- Lead all commissioning for valued corporate client at each of their facilities, including headquarters and multiple satellite offices in the Midwest.
- Market commissioning services to new and existing clientele.
- Lead and expand the firm’s commissioning services through targeted marketing and market share growth.
- Participate in firm’s QA/QC process to by providing feedback on lessons learned in commissioning process.
- Mentor and develop younger mechanical engineering staff as needed in a team-based atmosphere.
- As needed, assist in the design and documentation of engineering systems for a wide variety of project types.
- Travel as necessary to accomplish responsibilities.
Qualifications and Skills
- Commissioning certification (e.g. CxA, CCP, CPMP, or similar) preferred, but not required
- Preferred Licensed Professional Engineer with 5+ years of experience in the MEP industry but not required
- Effective verbal and written communication skills.
- Strong organizational, analytical, and problem-solving skills.
- Competitive salary and benefits package with profit-sharing potential
- Opportunities for professional growth and advancement
- Flexible hours
- Casual work environment
Job Type: Full-time
- Fort Collins, CO (Required)
- Professional Engineer (Required)