A client, a leader provider of innovative application-specific wireless loT communication devices is seeking to hire a Sustaining Engineer Technician who will have the ability to support the Hardware Engineering team.
This is a direct placement in Camarillo, CA.
On a day to day basis this Sustaining/Engineer Technician will have the following responsibilities:
· Product HW qualification (Test Plans/Procedures)
· Product Env. testing support (Test Plans Gen.)
· Customer POC support
· Customer tech support
· Customer product sampling
· Product certification (filing, samples’ prep. and submittal to test labs, Carrier interface and device(s) submittals as needed etc)
· RMA troubleshooting as needed
· Field Failure Analysis and corrective action follow-up
· Proto build HW bring up
· Technical write-ups (User Manuals, PRDs, Spec sheets etc)
Tools & Technology:
The following tools are used for this role:
· Desktop computers
· Notebook computers
· General Office Supplies
· Scanners & Copiers
Technology used in this occupation:
· Communications software– RingCentral; Skype; Microsoft Outlook
· Office software– Microsoft Excel; Microsoft Word; Adobe
· Bachelor’s degree in a technology field is required.
· BS in Computer Science or Electrical Engineering is preferred.
· A minimum of 3 years’ experience in a related field.
Job Type: Full-time
- relevant: 3 years (Required)
- working with electronic products: 3 years (Preferred)