Why Search Discovery?
Our purpose is to enable people to thrive so that businesses can thrive. We believe that the work you do should matter - it should be meaningful to you professionally and personally, and it should have a positive impact on both you and our clients. We are committed to creating an incredible place where passionate and determined people can do incredible things. If you love data, like to solve problems, want to work with amazing people, and create new technology — then this is the place for you.
Atlanta's melting pot of ambitious and talented individuals, numerous national Fortune 500 partners, robust infrastructure, and unparalleled attractions and entertainment (start with The Beltline) make it ripe for innovation, business and outstanding quality of life. Oh, and don't forget our HQ in Atlantic Station ;) This is why we love Atlanta - we think you will too.
What you can expect in this role
- Opportunity to work with a diverse team and develop high-demand skills that businesses across the world continue to seek out, including Data and Cloud Engineering, Data Strategy, Data Literacy, AI, and Machine Learning, while also having exposure to other areas of our business - Digital Marketing, Analytics, Data Visualization, and Optimization - just to name a few!
- Collaborate with industry experts that have patents in globally distributed data processing, machine learning, and artificial intelligence.
- Implement data warehouse and data lake services and automating data integration processes.
- Determine the best ways to transform data in order to be used in analysis, visualization, or consumed by machine learning models.
- Contribute to the success of our clients by understanding their unique challenges and tailoring solutions to their needs.
What you need to have
- Degree in Computer Science, Data Science, Information Systems, or Programming
- Fascination with data - you get a thrill out of using data to find ways to help businesses solve hard problems and make better decisions
- Commitment to living out our Core Values - the beliefs everyone on our team holds and aspires to live out as we work together to serve our clients:
- Ability to imagine how things could be and the courage to pursue new paths.
- Eager to learn and capacity to hold yourself accountable for your actions and results.
- Not be derailed by difficulties and use sound judgment to come to sensible conclusions.
- Generous to others and don't let personal pride get in the way.
- Comfort in managing your own schedule and deadlines and when things get a little crazy, you're okay with asking for help
Bonus Points - if you have familiarity with these, we need to talk!
- Cloud technology (AWS, Azure, Google Cloud, etc.)
- Cloud Data Warehouse technology (Redshift, BigQuery, Athena, etc.)
- SQL or Python programming
- Business Intelligence Platforms (Domo, Power BI, Tableau)
What we offer you
We provide an industry-leading total rewards package for our people that includes the basics (competitive merit-based compensation, comprehensive medical, dental, vision, and disability insurance, matching 401k) as well as, a best-in-class wellness program, generous time-off and holiday schedule, parental leave, flexibility for personal obligations, significant investments in growth and development, multiple paths to choose from in your career journey, and more!
More importantly, we can offer you a challenging and rewarding experience with a diverse team of people that are highly collaborative, aligned, and that truly care about one another.
If all this resonates with you and you want to add to our team and culture, apply today!