The holder of this position operates and moves cranes. In addition, he/she:
- Starts, operates and moves cranes, telescopic mast lifts and bridge cranes.
- Regularly inspects the equipment he/she operates to ensure it complies with standards, fills in the logbook and records any problems identified.
- Ensures that the load is fixed and does not exceed the weight limit.
- Interprets lifting capacity tables
- Ensures that the mobile crane is level and that the stabilizers are properly positioned before operating.
- Moves loads using the safest route.
- Complies with the standards and regulations that govern the operation of cranes.
- Lubricates the tools used, as needed, according to the specifications and instructions received.
- Uses all necessary tools to accomplish his/her work.
- Complies, according to the Company’s quality standards, with the requirements prescribed in the procedures for performing his/her work and reports to his foreman anything that does not comply with the standards.
- Performs any other related tasks at the request of his/her supervisor.
- Certified Hoisting Engineer License:
o Applicants should have the following:
· 339A hoisting engineer license
· secondary (high) school graduation certificate
Relevant experience on all types of equipment, including:
- Mobile cranes
- Tower cranes
Knowledge of lifting charters.
Good vision and physical condition
Good stress resistance.
Be available to work day and evening
Qualified candidates are invited to call or test Shane at 647.889.2615
Reference ID: Mobile Crane Operators &/or Tower Crane Operators
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $75,000.00-$140,000.00 per year
- Crane Operator: 2 years (Preferred)