PlanetTogether Inc is a San Diego based company that specializes in developing Advanced Planning and Scheduling software for manufacturers. You can find out more about us at www.planettogether.com. Our office is located in Rancho Santa Fe CA 92067.
Title of Position
Software Engineer 2
Join PlanetTogether on its mission to make the planet more productive, one manufacturer at a time. PlanetTogether is seeking tech-savvy, motivated individuals to help accomplish our vision of changing the manufacturing supply chain planning landscape. You will work directly with others in the development team to improve the primary software product. At PlanetTogether, you’ll be part of a close-knit team of engineers and your job responsibilities will be diverse and interesting. Each developer learns a multi-faceted set of valuable skills described below. One
thing we can promise – you’ll never be bored here!
- Contribute to new feature designs, APIs, and implementations
- Work individually and in a group with the development team
- Work on a variety of c# projects with focuses including user interfaces, integrations, and database management
- Assist support engineers in solving customer issues by providing intricate knowledge of the software
- Participate in QA testing of new development features
- Present completed work and designs to the development team
- Willingness to put in occasional longer days and weekend work for deadlines.
- Local candidates only. Must be authorized to work in the US for any employer and must be able to work in our Rancho Santa Fe office.
- BS in computer science or a related field.
- At least 2 years of recent object-oriented C# programming experience
- Ability to work independently, manage priorities, and deliver in a fast-paced environment
- Excellent English speaking and writing skills.
- Positive attitude, team player.
- Web service application architecture
- Knowledge of developing in a multithreaded environment
- Manufacturing and supply chain experience
- Result-oriented mindset, with the ability to understand business challenges and offer creative yet practical solutions
- Penchant for thriving in a start-up-like environment and contributing to long-term company growth
Term of Employment
- Compensation: depending on experience.
- Paid Time Off, Sick Time Off, plus 10 paid holidays per year
- Medical and dental insurance
- Life Insurance at no cost
- Ongoing Personal Learning budget
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $70,000.00 to $100,000.00 /year
- .NET: 2 years (Preferred)
- C#: 2 years (Preferred)
- Rancho Santa Fe, CA (Required)
- Will you now or in the future require sponsorship for employment visa status?