Senior Rf Electrical Engineer
Linearizer Technology, Inc. and its affiliated companies, Linear Photonics, and Linear Space Technology have helped customers meet difficult linearity requirements for 29 years. LTI provides linearizers for any frequency and bandwidth, LP manufactures linear fiber optic link subsystems and components, while LST produces linearizers, power amplifiers and related products for satellites.
To support current programs and new product development we are seeking a senior electrical engineer with experience in design of hardware primarily at the upper microwave and millimeter-wave frequencies. The ideal candidate will have experience in the design of linear small signal and high-power amplifiers, frequency converters and linearizers. Job requirements include:
- Significant experience designing microwave/millimeter-wave equipment.
- Experience with developing the components of wideband linear transmission systems.
- Ability to design using software such as Microwave Office and/or similar packages.
- Experience with the design of power supplies and control circuits.
- Experience with the design of circuit boards.
- Understanding of microprocessor-controlled systems.
- Ability to tune and trouble shoot development and production units.
- Ability to work with other areas including mechanical engineering and production on overall product design
- Ability to work with product line management, sales, and customers to develop new products and develop product specifications.
- Extensive practical design and analysis experience in RF/Microwave products and broad knowledge of RF systems.
- Innovative thinking and familiarity with the state-of-art.
- Ability to analyze and resolve highly complex technical problems quickly and independently.
- Fluency in RF/Microwave simulation and CAD design software coupled with hands-on-experience.
- Design experience in meeting rugged military requirements.
- Must be able to clearly communicate both verbally and in writing; must be able to work independently as well as within a team structure.
- BS degree or equivalent and 10+ years of applicable experience is required for this position.
Linearizer Technology and its affiliated companies are privately held and located in Hamilton,
New Jersey (in the Princeton area). The company has been in business since 1991 and is
continuing to grow.
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $95,565.00 - $126,000.00 per year
- 401(k) matching
- Dental insurance
- Disability insurance
- Flexible spending account
- Health insurance
- Life insurance
- Paid time off
- Tuition reimbursement
- Vision insurance
- 8 hour shift
- Day shift
- Monday to Friday
We require all employees and any visitors to wear a mask and adhere to social distancing. We have our facility cleaned nightly.
This Company Describes Its Culture as:
- Detail-oriented -- quality and precision-focused
- Team-oriented -- cooperative and collaborative
- Only full-time employees eligible
- Remote interview process
- Personal protective equipment provided or required
- Social distancing guidelines in place
- Virtual meetings
- Sanitizing, disinfecting, or cleaning procedures in place