Gloo, headquartered in beautiful Boulder, Colorado, builds software for people and organizations dedicated to improving lives. We’re leveraging the same exponential tech that’s driving success in other industries and making it available through tools such as big data, custom assessments, an engagement app, and eventually an entire market network focused on growth. As one of Boulder’s most successful and innovative tech companies, Gloo needs more talented professionals who are driven to make a positive impact on humanity. Are you one of them?
As a member of our Strategic Data and Integrations team, you’ll work directly with customers to help them build software that utilizes Gloo’s APIs to build seamless integrations between their external systems and the Gloo platform. You thrive in an environment of “cool! I wonder how we can best accomplish that.” You are a talented consultant who is mindful of delivering the best value for customers while carefully managing your time and project commitments. You’ve enjoyed a successful career in consulting and would like to move into a product company to stretch yourself professionally.
Spend your days
- Engaging with Gloo Partners and Customers who wish to consume Gloo's Growth Journey Platform API's
- Working with organizations to help their developers visualize how our platform can create compelling solutions in service of their customers
- Architecting creative solutions with our API library to serve our current customers and, through demos and examples, highlight the possibilities to potential customers
- Acting as a key stakeholder and customer of our Growth Journey Platform Services APIs
- Communicating feedback thru use and experience in pursuit of developing a world class experience in terms of client developer ergonomics/UX
What you’ll bring to the team
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or a related discipline
- At least 5 years of experience working as a professional consultant in software development and solutions engineering
- Regular contributor to online forums like Github and Stackoverflow
- Experience breaking new ground on open source initiatives
- An emerging thought leader who is passionate about sharing your experience with the broader community
- Refined communication skills – your spelling is nearly perfect and your ability to articulate your thoughts to a broad audience is remarkable
- Strong understanding of API concepts and organization and it’s criticality to successful integrations
Our team members enjoy
- Competitive compensation package and a full suite of benefits
- Bonus and ample time off for your personal pursuits
- An incredible team of talented and passionate folks to hang out with
Goldstone Partners is helping this experienced team of thought leaders find a working manager who wants to be part of something big! Principals only please. Applications welcome for those who are US Citizens or hold a Green Card.
Job Type: Full-time