- Develops staffing plans and supervises staff necessary to complete assignments.
- Develops Quality Management Plans (QMS) and quality assurance workflow processes to ensure efficient collection of field inspections and contractor audits.
- Develops Inspection Test Plans based on technical specifications including GDOT quality requirements for Design Build Projects.
- Collaborates with QA and QC teams, contractors, and owners to identify, track, and resolve construction non-conformances.
- Review’s construction plans and specification packages for compliance with project Quality requirements.
- Review’s inspection data and material test results and resolves test discrepancies and construction issues impacting quality of construction.
- Coordinates staff work assignments and schedules to meet quality reporting requirements of project.
- Provides document management oversight to ensure project records are received and transferred to the project records management system.
- Provides leadership and management direction to ensure projects are delivered on-time and on budget.
Required Skills & Required Experience
- Bachelor’s Degree in civil engineering required.
- PE in Georgia required.
- 10+ years of recent experience managing freeway/highway projects, including 5 years managing a quality management programs.
- Solution based problem solver and ability to resolve complex processes into manageable and actionable workflows.
- Ability to manage multiple tasks simultaneously.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Proficient with MS Office Suite, specifically Word, Excel, and SharePoint.
- Proficient computer and use of software and databases to optimize information collection and automate data collection and reporting.
- Valid driver's license.
Job Types: Full-time, Contract
Pay: $0.00 per hour
- 401(k) matching
- Dental insurance
- Disability insurance
- Employee assistance program
- Employee discount
- Flexible schedule
- Flexible spending account
- Health insurance
- Health savings account
- Life insurance
- Paid time off
- Parental leave
- Professional development assistance
- Referral program
- Relocation assistance
- Retirement plan
- Tuition reimbursement
- Vision insurance
- Project management: 10 years (Preferred)
Full Time Opportunity:
This Job Is Ideal for Someone Who Is:
- Dependable -- more reliable than spontaneous
- Detail-oriented -- would rather focus on the details of work than the bigger picture
- Remote interview process
- Personal protective equipment provided or required
- Plastic shield at work stations
- Temperature screenings
- Social distancing guidelines in place
- Virtual meetings
- Sanitizing, disinfecting, or cleaning procedures in place