Date de clôture
Titre du poste
Chief engineer - Cargo vessels
Great Lakes, Arctic, Maritimes
Description du client
Groupe Desgagnés Inc. provides in a safe and reliable manner, seaway passage for persons, goods and merchandise of all types, through related maritime and land-based services required to fulfill this mandate. It is a reliable and dependable business partner in all respects, as evidenced by the quality of all of our services and operations.
Description du poste
DESGAGNÉS MARINE CARGO INC. is recruiting Chief engineers for its cargo vessels trading on the Great Lakes, in Eastern Canada and in the Canadian Arctic.
The Chief Engineer is responsible for the operation, maintenance of the various technical elements (mechanical propulsion, electrical production, automation, hydraulic installation, air conditioning etc.) of the ship. He is also responsible for the operations of bunkering, fuel transfer and pumping residues. He is responsible for the management of all the personnel in the engine room.
- First-class engineer, motor ship Certificate of Competency (STCW)
- Valid Marine Medical Certificate
- Certificate of Competency in Marine Emergency Duties (STCW)
- Marine Advanced First Aid certificate
- Eight (8) to ten (10) years of experience as Chief engineer
- Proficiency in English (Working Language)