Our firm is seeking an Environmental Engineer to join our Northern New Jersey office. The job will consist of a variety of tasks but candidates can expect to perform soil and groundwater sampling, field inspections and design of solid waste facilities. Will also be providing modeling services, subcontractor oversight and project coordination. We require a self-motivated growth seeker who is effective at combining creative thinking with logical design ideas to develop solutions to challenging environmental problems.
- Bachelor's degree in Environmental engineering, master's preferred;
- Trained in OSHA 40 Hour HAZWOPER preferred;
- E.I.T. preferred;
- Strong knowledge of Microsoft Office software (Word, Excel, Outlook);
- Experience with solid waste projects and knowledge of state and federal regulations is a plus;
- Strong technical and problem solving skills including attention to detail, accuracy, and completeness;
- Possess an energetic and professional demeanor;
- Interaction with clients and regulatory agencies;
- Strong verbal and written communication skills;
- Strong analytical and judgment capabilities;
- Own Car/Valid Driver's License;
- Willingness to travel;
- Field and office work, as required.
We offer employees competitive compensation packages; benefits packages; life insurance, short/long term disability insurance; and 401K retirement plan.
We are an equal opportunity employer.