Vitex Extrusion has an exciting opportunity for a CNC Programmer for a fast paced expanding aluminum manufacturing facility located in Franklin, NH seeks an experienced CNC machinist/set-up person. Position reports direct to the CNC Engineering Manager. This is a CNC specialist position (not operator), with operation leadership opportunities. You will work with the senior engineer on new programs, including performing edit changes, source file updates and fixture qualification.
- Minimum 3 years industry experience.
- Preferable, candidate has participated in 4 to 5 years of structured training/apprenticeship program with additional minimum work experience of another 2 to 3 years
- Experience setting up (preferably programming) Haas machining centers complete with A-drive set ups and Robodrills with Fanuc control systems.
Education - HS diploma or equivalent.
Preferential Skills, Knowledge, and Abilities:
- Advanced math and measurement skills.
- Read, interpret technical drawings and standards.
- Interpret, and document QC standards.
- Knowledge of tooling capabilities and applications for both CNC and manual machining processes.
- Knowledge and application of fixtures.
- Knowledge of advanced programming languages (macros and G&M code).
- Knowledge of safety standards and safe guards.
- Strong mechanical abilities.
- Strong communication and critical thinking abilities.
- Ability to easily adapt in a "fast-paced" changing environment.
Successful candidates must be able to pass a pre-employment drug screen upon offer of employment. Apply in person at 43 Industrial Park Drive, Franklin, NH or via email. Email responses without a resume or work history will not be considered. Competitive wage (including 10% shift differential) and benefits available.
- CNC Set-up Experience: 2 years
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $14.00 to $18.00 /hour
- relevant: 1 year (Preferred)
- CNC Programming: 1 year (Preferred)
- Health insurance
- Dental insurance
- Vision insurance
- Retirement plan
- Paid time off
Typical start time:
Typical end time:
This Job Is:
- A job for which military experienced candidates are encouraged to apply
Company's Facebook page: