Vibracoustic is a leading global automotive NVH expert, providing customized solutions adding comfort and supporting efficiency, safety and durability. Its expertise along the entire product life cycle and all vehicle systems as well as its broad product range enable Vibracoustic to solve current and future NVH challenges across all automotive segments
Vibracoustic has an opening for a Senior Application Engineer-Chassis Mounts Ford at our Farmington Hills, Michigan location. The primary responsibility of the Application Engineer is to execute necessary tasks to ensure fulfillment of target business plan. Liaison with Customer Engineers regarding acquisition and current development projects.
We are a leading global automotive Noise, Vibration and Harshness (NVH) expert. We provide innovative solutions for all current and future mobility challenges of our automotive customers. We create excellent customized NVH solutions for drive train and chassis applications built upon our deep expertise, our comprehensive portfolio of NVH technology and our understanding of the entire vehicle system in all automotive segments.
The Senior Application Engineer Tasks:
- Realize acquisition and lead customer technical reviews for new business according to targets for the respective customer.
- Execute programs to improve profitability for assigned platform projects.
- Assist Application Engineers with customer face to face contact and liaison for specific projects as required.
- Manage own project according to the Vibracoustic APQP standard and assure milestone quality and program schedule deadlines are met.
- Support problem-solving for development related customer concerns.
- Build up and develop contact to all technical functions of customers.
- On-site customer support for platform projects management and discussions.
The Senior Application Engineer Profile:
- BS in Engineering (Mechanical preferred).
- Five+ years’ experience in project management/program management and product development preferred.
- Chassis product and project management knowledge a plus.
- Strong presentation, organization and communications skills required.
Candidates for positions with Vibracoustic must be legally authorized to work in the United States. Verification of employment eligibility will be required at the time of hire. Visa sponsorship is not available for this position.
Vibracoustic is an equal opportunity employer committed to a culturally diverse workforce. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, color, age, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability status or protected veteran status.
Vibracoustic offers a solid track record of growth and expansion in the highly competitive automotive industry as well as a complete benefits package including health/prescription/dental/vision options, short term disability, long term disability, basic life insurance, additional optional life insurance amounts available including spouse and dependent child coverage, flexible spending accounts and 401(k) with a company match.
Please apply online at: http://www.vibracoustic.com/careers/vacancies
Vibracoustic, 32605 W 12 Mile Road, Suite 100, Farmington Hills, MI 48334-3337
Job Type: Full-time
- Mechanical Engineering: 4 years (Required)