Summary- This job is to be collaborative with your team and therefor does require you to be within the greater Moncton area. This person will be a skilled Web Developer (front and back end) and will be responsible for developing and designing the web interface of our data governance product. You will be working alongside a team of other developers and QA in creating, maintaining and updating our product. Core Competencies
- Energy and Stress
- Team Work
- Quality Orientation
- Problem Solving
- Accountability and Dependability
- Operating Equipment
- Ethics and Integrity
- Website and software application designing, building or maintaining.
- Using scripting or authoring languages, management tools, content creation tools, applications and digital media
- Conferring with teams to resolve conflicts, prioritize needs, develop content criteria, or choose solutions.
- Developing or validating test routines and schedules to ensure that test cases mimic external interfaces and address all browser and device types.
- Maintaining an understanding of the latest Web applications and programming practices through education, study, and participation in conferences, workshops, and groups.
- Identifying problems uncovered by customer feedback and testing, and correcting or referring problems to appropriate personnel for correction.
- Determining user needs by analyzing technical requirements.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Software Engineering, or related technical discipline
- Up to one year of experience with C#, shell script, and web API
- Up to one year of experience with MS SQL 2008+, Oracle and Teradata – a strong asset
- knowledge of Agile Development – an asset
- knowledge of GIT or TFS – an asset
- Strong work ethic and positive team attitude.
Must be located in the Moncton area
Job Type: Full-time
- Web Development: 1 year (Preferred)
- C#, shell script and web api: 1 year (Preferred)