Do you have Electrical Project Engineer experience, familiar LabVIEW and looking for a great employer to work for? Look no further – ALLIED MOTION is the place for you!
We are currently hiring a ELECTRICAL PROJECT ENGINEER to join our Dayton, OH location.
The Electrical Project Engineer directs, coordinates, and functionally heads planning, organization, integration, and completion of engineering projects within area of assigned responsibility. May lead the several large-scale engineering projects or initiatives that involve multiple company applications and locations.
- Plans and formulates multiple, large-scale, complex engineering projects and organizes project staff according to project requirements.
- Leads project personnel to specific phases or aspects of project, such as technical studies, product design, preparation of specifications and technical plans, and product testing, in accordance with engineering disciplines of staff.
- Reviews product design for compliance with engineering principles, company standards, customer contract requirements, and related specifications.
- Directs activities concerned with technical developments, scheduling, and resolving engineering design and test problems.
- Directs integration of technical activities and products.
- Evaluates and approves design changes, specifications, and drawing releases.
- Controls expenditures within limitations of project budget and prepares interim and completion project reports.
- Communicates with other areas in the organization (e.g., engineering, drafting, technical) to secure specialized resources and contributions for the project.
- May lead or direct the work of other engineers or technicians
- Primary liaison with the customer for specifications, updates and problem resolution
- Bachelor’s degree in Engineering, preferably Mechanical or Electrical, Master’s degree preferred
- 8 or more years of work experience; knowledge of gear motors, electric motors and drives a plus
- Excellent project management skills w/ strong knowledge of PM software & methodologies. Certification desired.
- Demonstrated track record as a subject matter expert in one or more engineering disciplines; may have patents or has trade industry presence through white papers, journals or speaking engagements
- Solid computer skills include MS Office, engineering design software such as Solidworks, MatLab, Altium, etc
Allied Motion prides itself on being a performance culture that empowers and inspires its employees to achieve their potential. If you’re seeking an environment where leadership, collaboration and innovation are valued, and career development is important, Allied Motion is the place for you!
Don’t let this opportunity pass you by - APPLY TODAY!
ABOUT THE COMPANY:
Allied Motion has been a trusted name in precision and specialty motion control business since 1939. We are a global company leading the industry for our expertise in electro-magnetic, mechanical and electronic motion technology, helping our customers find innovative solutions to fit their needs. To learn more about Allied Motion, visit our website at: www.alliedmotion.com.
Due to the nature of our business, candidates to need to be US citizens and there is no sponsorship.
Job Type: Full-time
- Electrical Engineering: 2 years (Required)