SENIOR MAGENTO DEVELOPER
We are hiring a Senior Magento Developer to build a very strong technical team for the growth of our organization. We offer a great environment for you to ideate and develop your skills. You will have to collaborate with the Project Manager and Business Development Executive to understand client’s business requirements. You will be responsible for delivering Magento solutions to real world e-commerce problems.
- Architect and propose Magento solutions as per client requirements.
- Review business requirements working with other team members.
- Perform a technical analysis of requirements.
- Produce a solid, detailed technical design.
- Write clean, modular, robust code to implement the desired requirements with little or no supervision.
- Work with the QA and Customer Support teams to triage and fix bugs with rapid turnaround.
- Contribute ideas for making the application better and easier to use.
- Train the subordinate team of developers.
- Create reusable components, which can be configured for different projects.
- Create test plans and perform thorough quality analysis on the code before go live.
- Research on new integration and plug-in capabilities.
- Be actively involved in the pre-sales activities by demonstrating technical capabilities through POCs.
- Bachelor or Master Degree in Computer/IT
- Magento Certified preferable.
- Minimum 5+ years of Magento experience.
- Strong experience with the LAMP stack, MVC or ZEND framework.
- Strong experience with various API technologies including REST, SOAP.
- Knowledge of Agile development methodology.
- A work style that is extremely detail oriented.
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal.
- SEO, SEM, Web Analytics experience is a plus.
- Good knowledge of migration magento 1 to magento 2
- Version control tools: GIT / BitBucket / SVN
- Good verbal and written communication.
- Ability to code in a multi-module development environment.
- Ability to work within a fast-paced team.
- Flexibility to support customers covering various working time as needed.
Job Type: Full-time
Visa Sponsorship Potentially Available:
- Yes: H-1B work authorization
- No: Not providing sponsorship for this job
- Temporarily due to COVID-19
- Remote interview process
- Virtual meetings