CIVIL ENGINEER PE (PA)
PVE, LLC is a multi-discipline Engineering, Architecture & Survey Consulting firm with offices in Pennsylvania, Ohio, New York, West Virginia & Texas.
***Must be a licensed Civil Engineer PE (PA) ***
The Civil Engineer PE position leads within the engineering team in planning and design services for land development projects within the residential, commercial and municipal construction sectors. Works with Director and PMs in the analysis of proposed and current projects to understand and analyze plan reliability and delivery timelines.
- Leads Civil teams on completion of design and preparation of project documents for residential, commercial and municipal projects related to grading plans, street profiles, sanitary and storm water designs, erosion & sediment pollution control plans, storm water management calculations, and pipeline permitting in PA, OH, WV.
- Understands project concepts, architectural drawings, and models. Preparation of engineering documents that include construction specifications, plans, and schedules.
- Collection and review of reports, maps, drawings, blueprints, aerial photographs and tests on soil composition, terrain, hydrological characteristics, and related topographical and geologic data.
- Assists in the analysis of engineering problems related to current projects.
- Demonstrates understanding of design standards, construction specifications and safety standards by contributing to discussions around project progress and site inspections.
- Demonstrates working knowledge of federal, state, and local legal requirements of existing and new legislation; anticipating future legislation and bringing potential compliance issues to the attention of the PM or Director.
- Contribute to PVE, LLC overall team performance by working on cross-functional teams in order to meet unified goals (e.g., delivery schedules, work quality, and safety initiatives).
- Maintains operations by enforcing project and operational policies and procedures.
- Provides engineering information by answering questions and requests.
- Contributes to team efforts by accomplishing related results as needed.
B.S.in Civil Engineering from an accredited university. Professional registration (P.E.) Required ***Must be a Civil Engineer PE in PA***
Qualified candidate will have:
- 5+ years of experience in design for projects related to Energy, Land Development, Commercial, Residential or Municipal.
- Proficiency with AutoCAD, Civil 3D, Design Skills, Site Development, Planning, Conceptual Skills, Legal Compliance, and Drafting.
- Strong organization and communication skills.
- Ability to work effectively on teams and independently on assigned projects.
The position is based in Wexford, PA and will require 15% travel. Valid driver’s license required.
Candidates must display excellent communication skills and strong customer facing personality in order effectively work with clients and team members. Candidates must also display strong organizational skills.
All employees of the PVE, LLC organization are expected to:
- Adhere to the company’s principals of business conduct and safety.
- Demonstrate good judgment, and respect the confidentiality of company and personal information.
- Deal professionally and courteously with all internal and/or external contacts.
- Seek guidance and direction as necessary in the performance of duties
PVE, LLC offers a competitive benefits package which includes, Medical, Dental, Vision, Life Insurance, Flex Spending Accounts, Paid Time Off, Paid Holidays, and 401K Savings Program. For more detail visit us at www.pve-llc.com.
PVE, LLC provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, PVE, LLC complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training. PVE, LLC expressly prohibits any form of workplace harassment based on race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, genetic information, disability, or veteran status.
Job Type: Full-time
- land development engineering: 5 years (Required)
- WV or PA or OH (Required)