Responsible for planning, coordinating and taking actions to ensure that all quality objectives are implemented and maintained.
- Perform Internal Audits per the EIT Internal Audit Schedule.
- Investigate, analyze and report back to the Customer on Customer Corrective Actions (CARs).
- Initiate and follow-up on Supplier Corrective Actions (SCARs).
- Manage and develop statistics for analysis and reporting internally as well as to the Customer.
- Suggest Improvements and changes to Quality Assurance methods and processes.
- Review and approve Engineering Change Notices (ECNs).
- Interact with Document Control to ensure all documentation, including ISO Quality Management System documents, are maintained.
- Maintain up to date technical and practical knowledge and understanding of Quality Assurance practices.
- Trained and aware of Electrostatic Discharge (ESD).
- Assist the Director/Manager of Quality Assurance in promoting and maintaining the EIT Preventive Action/Continual Improvement policy.
- Represent Quality Assurance for dispositions at MRBs.
Bachelor’s Degree in Quality, or equivalent, in a technical field.
Over 10 years of experience with electronic manufacturing quality assurance positions.
- Ability to exchange factual and technical information clearly and concisely with Directors, Managers, Supervisors, Suppliers and Customers.
- Ability to organize, prepare and analyze fact finding data in order to resolve problems. Ability to establish and maintain effective working relationships with Manufacturing, Purchasing, Materials, Project Managers, Customer Service and Quality Control.
- Demonstrated knowledge and application of ISO 9001 or similar QMS.