Louis Berger Services is currently looking for a qualified Entry-Level Project Mechanical Engineer to fill a full-time role at our corporate office in Greenville, SC.
· Review/development of fuel system service order scopes of work, tracks routine and emergency work orders for approval and repairs at client designated sites. Ensures submittals are completed and maintained.
· Responsible for the preparation of contract schedules and for review and coordination of Recurring Maintenance activities and all required updating and production reports.
· Support project teams with troubleshooting fuel system problems, estimating support for project service orders, and review/development of project plans.
· Individual must possess knowledge and experience with planning, program development, construction management and maintenance.
· Individual must possess experience in computer-aided design and drafting (CADD).
· Individual must possess experience with the Microsoft Office suite of software to include Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Project, Primavera, and other applicable systems.
· Experience with Primavera scheduling software is preferred.
· Other duties as assigned.
· Bachelor's Degree in Mechanical Engineering from an accredited college or university
· 1-3 years' experience with liquid fuel or water systems is preferred
· Estimating experience with fuels systems is preferred
· Field construction experience is preferred.
Candidates must understand and abide by the standards set forth for ethical behavior and integrity as detailed in the Code of Business Conduct.
Ability to work in US without Company sponsorship
Employment Type: Full-time
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $55,000.00 - $60,000.00 per year
- Mechanical Engineering: 1 year (Preferred)
- Health insurance
- Dental insurance
- Vision insurance
- Retirement plan