POSITION REQUIREMENTS / CRITERIA: (EDUCATION LEVEL, EXPERIENCE, TRAINING, DIMENSIONS, ETC.)
- Technical degree or equivalent experience.
- Excellent problem solving skills.
- Equipment troubleshooting skills
- Strong ability to learn new tasks
- Ability to identify critical quality characteristics.
- Excellent attendance record.
- Capability to communicate defect analysis using visual aids.
KEY JOB DUTIES
- Quality assurance of manufacturing processes / products
- Plastic injection molding processing and troubleshooting
- Troubleshooting assembly and testing equipment.
- Identify defect root cause and countermeasure.
- Verification and adjustment of inspection circuits.
- Defect reduction analysis and implementation.
- Equipment efficiency and uptime improvement activity.
- Other support activities as required.
- Knowledge of Toyota Production System.
- Injection molding processing & troubleshooting.
- Proficient in computer usage including Microsoft Office.
- Experience in a cross-cultural work environment.
- Knowledge of TS and ISO requirements.
- Test circuit knowledge a plus.
- Experience teaching 6-axis robots, particularly Fanuc.
- PLC programming experience a plus.
- Ability to set up a process from scratch a plus.
To all recruitment agencies: TG Kentucky does not accept agency resumes without approval from TG Corporate. TG Kentucky is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.
Job Type: Full-time
- relevant: 1 year (Preferred)
- Health insurance
- Dental insurance
- Vision insurance
- Retirement plan
- Paid time off
- Tuition reimbursement