- The CSV Engineer performs commissioning, qualification, and validation testing on manufacturing process equipment and instruments; authors protocols, initiates-controlled documentation, and provides client support for CSV projects either independently or as part of a larger team.
- Responsibilities include generation of documents such as master plans, design qualification, equipment, facility and utility commissioning and development and development of final reports.
- Master’s or bachelor’s degree in Chemical Engineering, Biomedical Engineering or Mechanical Engineering.
- Good analytical, organizational, time management and problem-solving skills. -Preferred
- Good writing skills required to author and execute DQ, FAT, SAT, CTPIQ, OQ, PQ, and PV documents, develop SOPs, create final reports, and author validation and quality policies, procedures, and guidelines. - Preferred
- Good written and verbal communication skills. ·
- Must be adaptable, customer service oriented, have a positive attitude.
Job Types: Full-time, Contract
Pay: $26.00 - $37.00 per hour
- Dental insurance
- Health insurance
- Life insurance
- Professional development assistance
- Referral program
- Vision insurance
- 8 hour shift
- Monday to Friday
Work Location: One location