Quantech Services, Inc. Virtual Hiring Event!
Thursday, October 1, 2020
What We're Hiring For
Senior Software Engineer Associate
Senior System Admin Associate
Job Requirements • Top Secret Clearance • Programmer and Software experience with 3+ years’ hands-o
The interview will take place on Indeed's virtual interviewing platform. After RSVP, you will find a link in your email that will lead you directly to the video interview lobby during the event. Try to find a quiet place with good lighting and a stable internet connection.
What to bring to this event
An electronic copy of your resume
What to wear
Dress code is Business casual (dress pants/skirt, button down/blouse, optional tie).
About Quantech Services, Inc.
Quantech Services, Inc. is a professional consulting service company focused on end-to-end systems engineering, cyber security, program management, and financial management that guides complex systems through its acquisition and deployment life-cycle. Quantech provides a wide array of technical and support capabilities to the Department of Defense (DoD) and other Civil Agencies of the Federal Government.
What is a Virtual Hiring Event?
Virtual hiring events are a great way for employers and jobseekers to connect, even if they aren't in the same physical location. Hiring is a human process, and they would like to talk with you online (either through chat, on the phone, or video) to see if you’re a fit!
Quantech has a requirement for a Software Programmer / Software Engineer to support the Unified Platform (UP) Joint Program (ACAT I). The primary purpose of the UP is to integrate disparate cyber platforms, existing or evolving systems, infrastructure, mission capabilities, data analytics, and programs to build an interoperable and scalable network of cyber capabilities. The UP will allow the Cyber Mission Force (CMF) to be interoperable and interconnected, and to conduct integrated DoD cyberspace domain-planning and execution of the full spectrum of cyberspace operations. The Unified Platform will provide cyber capabilities for the Services and agencies. The UP Program will incorporate an DevSecOps agile environment.
- Coordinate current tech solutions and be aware of new technology shaping the cyberspace and software development industry.
- Familiar with DevSecOps development strategies, processes and execution
- Work with cross functional teams in a flat organization to implement new solutions and solve problems.
- Support development of overall goals and how technology will factor into key strategic decisions.
- Be hands-on, close to the technology, and drive the direction of the organization with conviction.
- Work with architecture, engineering, and agile development teams to create a scalable and reliable design of our data tagging software development.
- Implement technical solutions related to cybersecurity, software development, product innovation, and risk management.
- Build, configure, implement and deploy DevSecOps processes and techniques for Cloud environments.
- Top Secret Clearance
- Programmer and Software experience with 3+ years’ hands-on experience delivering software capabilities
- Experience using JUnit to support test-driven software development.
- Familiar with NiagraFiles (NiFi)
- Experience with (Extract, Transform, and Load) ETL Tools to organize data
- Familiar with Cloud Native Computing Foundation (CNCF)-compliant software stack (Kubernetes) and Open Container Initiative (OCI)-compliant containers (Docker)
- Able to troubleshoot OS applications to ensure data tagging appliance is working for the user
- Comfortable with LinuxOS and basic needs
- Knowledgeable in microservices and service mesh (Istio) in Day 2 Ops and production environments
- Well-informed with event-driven architecture/design for microservices (Kafka)
- Familiar with container security (zero-trust model, container hardening, security sidecar injection)
- Experience in developing web applications, services, and APIs
- Knowledgeable and experienced with Intrusion Detection Systems (IDS) and Intrusion Protection Systems (IPS) tools.
- Familiar with static and dynamic code analysis and software/OS dependency management
- Experienced with Cloud Environments (e.g. AWS and Azure)
Security clearance required TOPSEC