PayTrace is GROWING so that we can continue to Make Merchants Happy.
As a Senior Software Full Stack Developer at PayTrace, you will become part of a high-performance DevOps team building the next generation of our merchant payments platform. We are expanding our team with an experienced Full Stack developer with a track record of delivering high quality code and designs. This is an opportunity to make a real impact, while further developing your engineering career.
The Senior Full Stack Developer can either report to our Spokane Valley headquarters (with the option to work remotely as well) or work fully remote from the PNW region (residing in Washington, Idaho, or Oregon State).
Who we are:
PayTrace is a successful, established FinTech company serving thousands of merchants, processing millions of transactions annually. We innovate like a startup, while providing reliable high-volume transaction services to our large and growing portfolio of clients. Our combination of tried-and-true systems and modern architecture will fuel our innovation into the future.
Who you are:
The ideal candidate for Senior Full-Stack Software Developer at PayTrace has:
- A minimum of 4 years related experience with a Bachelor's degree or 6 years relevant experience without a Bachelor’s degree
- Expert in Python (preferred) or other object-oriented language (like .NET).
- Proficiency with associated standard libraries and frameworks
- Mastery of SaaS concepts, and system architectures
- Proficiency with AWS or other cloud-based infrastructure and design
- Proficiency with Relational Database in a cloud environment
- Proficiency with modern software version control within teams
- Working knowledge of CI/CD pipelines and DevOps fundamentals
- Comfortable and productive in a Scrum/Agile or Kanban workflow
If the Senior Full Stack Developer and joining our team sound like a dream come true, we want to hear from you!
Job Type: Full-time
- 401(k) matching
- Dental insurance
- Employee assistance program
- Flexible schedule
- Flexible spending account
- Health insurance
- Health savings account
- Life insurance
- Paid time off
- Professional development assistance
- Referral program
- Tuition reimbursement
- Vision insurance
- 8 hour shift
- Day shift
- Monday to Friday
We are currently fully remote while our office is closed. We plan to open our Spokane Valley headquarters in the near future and those who are local have the option to work remotely or from the office.
- High school or equivalent (Preferred)
- Full-stack development: 4 years (Preferred)
Work Location: Multiple Locations