Kforce has a client that is seeking a Ground Systems Program Manager in Albuquerque, New Mexico (NM).
- Designing, developing, building, and operating satellite control centers
- Familiarity / experience with MMSOC and EGS compliant Satellite ground systems
- Knowledge of Ground support equipment FEPs, Crypto hardware, Modems, routers, firewalls, Servers / workstations, Linux, MS
- Connections to external customers, entities, and RF terminals
- Lead the Development ground architecture based on program requirements
- Hold weekly / regular meetings with ground stakeholders
- B. S. Computer Science, Information Systems, Aerospace Engineering, or Management
- Min 14 Years experience for Staff Systems Engineer
- Secret Clearance level: Top Secret SSBI / SCI eligible
- The Ground System Program Manager should have expertise on the RSC systems and processes, relationships with RSC personnel, and knowledge of local support customers
- Ability to provide Business Development support / lead Ground Segment proposal sections
Kforce is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.