Edgewater is seeking qualified candidates for a Nuclear Procurement Engineer opportunity for our customerin Amarillo, TX for the Pantex Plant. Active DOE Q Clearance preferred.
- Services are required for a Nuclear Procurement Engineer to be a primary developer of Commercial Grade Dedication (CGD) plans and perform on a Survey Team for Commercial Grade Surveys (CGS).
- May supports Nuclear Procurement Engineering (NPE) management in the mentoring and training development of other NPEs to executing the (CGD) process for CNS.
- Supports the incorporation of both engineering and quality requirements in Engineering Procurement Documents (EPDs) and evaluates procured/on-hand items to support the acceptance and use of items and services at Y-12 Pantex.
- Ensures that CGD documents, EPDs, and CGS reports are prepared and reviewed by staff/team, are appropriately integrated, technically correct, and compliant with related safety basis, engineering procedures, and quality assurance.
- Must demonstrate expert knowledge of the application of quality standard ASME NQA-1 and understand commercial quality standards (e.g. ISO 9000 series, ISO 17025).
- Must be able to mentor the concept of a graded approach to quality and have extensive experience in implementation of CGD.
- Demonstrated experience in programmatic development or improvement initiatives.
- B.S. in engineering, minimum 15 years relative experience, with a minimum five year experience as Commercial Grade Dedication Engineer.
- Must be able to obtain and hold DOE Q Clearance.
If you are interested in being considered for this position and your resume clearly outlines your relevant experience for this position, please follow the application steps via our website www.Edgewatertech.net/careers.
If your qualifications match our position requirements you will be contacted and provided additional details. Edgewater will not submit your resume without first having detailed discussions with you and obtaining your permission to do so.
We look forward to hearing from you!
WORKING WITH EDGEWATER
Edgewater offers the opportunity to structure benefit packages to best suit your needs. We offer multiple individual and family benefit options including paid time off, medical, dental, life, vision, and disability insurance, and a pre-tax 401(k) retirement account with Company matching contributions and 100% vesting for eligible participants beginning on DAY 1.
EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER
Edgewater is an Equal Opportunity Employer and all qualified applicants will be considered for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected Veterans, or individuals with disabilities.
Job Type: Full-time
- Commercial Grade Dedication (CGD): 1 year (Preferred)
- Health insurance
- Dental insurance
- Vision insurance
- Retirement plan
- Paid time off