We’re on a mission to fundamentally alter an expanding multi-trillion dollar industry in the U.S. and we’ve got the people and the funding to realize our vision. If that and the job requirements for this position are enough to get a conversation started, you'll get a glimpse of what we're up to and where we're looking to go, how excited we are about the future and a bit more of how you can help us get there!
The CAD Tech/Designer will work with Engineers to create robust, innovative equipment for Remarkable Foods Inc. This position will be responsible for detailing and designing innovative cooking equipment and systems which improves food quality while reducing energy requirements.
Primary Duties & Responsibilities
- Work directly with Designers and Engineers to create detailed SolidWorks and ACAD and Revit drawings from 3D models, sketches, and verbal instructions.
- Maintain 3DExperience Cloud base PLM/PDM as the Admin
- Create & maintain a bill of materials and product specs for all new product.
- Create parts, assemblies, wire routings, drawings,
- Maintain all post-production product information for record.
- Maintain CAD drawing library.
- Update CAD drawings for existing products when necessary
- Proficiency in Solidworks 2020, 3DExperience, AutoCad/Revit, and Microsoft Office Suite.
- Solidworks Certified Professional in Mechanical Design and Sheetmetal Design
- Must have experience in mechanism design and knowledge of electro-mechanical assembly design. (Motors, Sensors and Actuators)
- Associate degree or Technical School Certificate in CAD Technology or related technical field is acceptable. Related work experience acceptable as well.
- 5-7 years’ experience in design, drafting and technical/shop drawing development
- Ability to effectively communicate in writing as well as verbally.
- Ability to apply engineering principles, methods, and best practices in drawings/models.
- Ability to manage multiple tasks in a fast-paced environment, with a high attention to detail and quality.
- A responsible, enthusiastic, and self-motivated attitude.
- Must be flexible and open-minded.
- Ability to work independently and in a team environment.:
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $115,000.00 - $130,000.00 per year
- 401(k) matching
- Dental insurance
- Health insurance
- Paid time off
- Vision insurance
- 3DExperience Works: 1 year (Required)
- Are you Solidworks Certified in Mechanical Design and Sheetmetal Design?
This Job Is Ideal for Someone Who Is:
- Dependable -- more reliable than spontaneous
- People-oriented -- enjoys interacting with people and working on group projects
- Adaptable/flexible -- enjoys doing work that requires frequent shifts in direction
- Detail-oriented -- would rather focus on the details of work than the bigger picture
- Yes, temporarily due to COVID-19