We are in search of an exceptional audio engineer that will work within our create content team. The role is responsible for creating audio experiences for use within our software, meditation videos, and our various social media channels. This position works closely with both our internal and external content team members and plays a key role in developing cutting edge interactive audio experiences.
Our ideal match would have extensive knowledge of constructing interactive audio in commercially available middleware and have a passion for creating immersive experiences for the end user as the role involves the understanding and combining of the various aspects of sound design, middleware integration, audio signal flow, creative problem solving, as well as, execution in a team-centric environment.
What you'll need to flourish:
How you'll make an impact:
- A passion for getting into the quintessence of audio production and are versatile with the use of various audio technology with the determination to provide the very best production practices and audio quality.
- 1-2 years of experience working in audio production or in a similar role.
- Well versed in tracking, editing and mixing voice, and competent in recording techniques (both remote and in-studio), studio tools, and audio production software.
- Have experience working with talent with the practical know how to make voice talent feel safe and at ease, direct them in a supportive and empowering manner, and coach them towards bringing their best selves to their performance.
- Should know when and how to ask for help, delegate, and when to take a break and also appreciate a workplace culture that prioritizes well-being.
- Track, edit, and mix our audio programs, including our daily podcast, audio meditations, and sound library.
- Direct voice talent in recording sessions.
- Complete quality control through audio programs and review submitted assets for technical anomalies.
- Manage audio assets and deliverables, update and maintain content databases.
- Collaborate with our content, marketing, product, and B2B teams as necessary.
$14,720 Monthly - Salary for this position is competitive and commensurate with prior experience. A comprehensive benefits package is included for full-time employees.
Who we are:
We are an Autism Specific Provider Group that implements a home and community-based services treatment model. Our treatment model is grounded in the implementation science of Applied Behavior Analysis ABA, Family-Centered Planning, Routines-Based Intervention, and family participation.
We are an equal opportunity employer and it is our policy to provide equal employment opportunities to all people without regard to age, race, color, creed, religion, national origin, disability, gender, sexual orientation, veteran status, or any other basis prohibited by statute, and to promote the full realization of an inclusive employment and service policy.