EIT Structural Engineer
This salaried full-time position is for 40 hours a week. The Engineer will manage cold-formed steel design projects along the East Coast. Working with drafters and other engineers, the successful candidate will prepare engineering support calculations for cold-formed steel submittals.
- Bachelor’s degree in Civil Engineering
- EIT (FE) registration in any U.S. state
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced, multitasking environment, love challenges and details, be resourceful, and have great organizational and time management skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Attentive to detail and accuracy
- Design cold-formed steel framing for a variety of healthcare, commercial, retail, multi-family residential, industrial and institutional buildings
- Organize and manage structural design efforts for multiple simultaneous projects
- Prepare structural calculations for submittal
- Perform construction site observation visits and prepare reports of site visits completed
- Communicate with clients and maintain project schedules and design budgets
- Work with engineers and drafters as a team
- Mentor junior team members
Along with your resume, please submit a cover letter and relevant work samples.
Visa sponsorship is NOT available for this position.