6 - Month Contract
On behalf of our client's exciting financial growth in 2019, we are in search of a Full Stack Developer.The purpose of the project is to capture machine settings and configurations for devices running in our PCN Network.
Familiarity with config commands for routers and switches such as Hirschman and Cisco, SSH,.NET Core Wix Installers
- Actively participates on projects, working with the Product Owner and Scrum Master to complete product development tasks.
- Collaborates with all teammates on design and development tasks.
- Contributes to the team by analyzing, developing, testing, documenting, and maintaining high quality software solutions as required.
- Responsible for meeting project milestones and for completing user stories in sprints as stated in the definitions of done.
- Follows established standards and guidelines for deliverables.
- Learns, follows, applies, and adapts agile software development techniques, methodologies, and processes.
- Responsible for contributing, receiving, and acting upon constructive feedback for continuous process, product, and self-improvement.
- Provides technical knowledge to enhance overall product performance, usability, aesthetics, and consistent pattern compliance.
- Conducts code reviews and perform component, visual, functional, and automated testing.
- Works with Technical Support to reproduce and resolve customer issues as required.
Required and Preferred Skills and Experience
- Intermediate level, typically 3-5 years of experience.
Petroplan is a global organisation which specialises in connecting skilled professionals with exceptional contract and permanent career opportunities throughout the oil, gas and energy industry. This has been our focus since Petroplan was formed in 1976.
Our aim isn't to be the largest industry recruitment specialist but rather the best. As such, our recruitment services, contractor management and specialised support is tailored to meet the individual needs of candidates, contractors and clients. Petroplan's local offices across Europe, the Middle East, North America, Asia-Pacific, Africa and Australasia support projects in over forty countries. Our client portfolio includes multi-national corporations, together with niche organisations focusing on a specialist discipline or location.
For more information on how Petroplan can help you, please feel free to visit our About Us page here; https://www.petroplan.com/about/