Flexible Packaging printer and converter hiring full-time plant engineer. Requirements listed below.
- BS. in Mechanical Engineering, Engineering Technology or equivalent and a minimum of 2 or more years’ experience.
- Requires the use of judgment in applying professional expertise and is expected to work independently with minimal supervision.
- Requires an understanding, creation and application of procedures in order to maintain consistent production results.
- Requires attention to detail in making evaluative judgements based on the analysis of factual information.
- Understanding of electrical circuits and control circuits. Able to read schematics.
- Good mechanical aptitude and trouble shooting skills.
- Willingness to involve suppliers in process improvements.
- Experience in web based production.
Personal Characteristics should include:
- Able to handle multiple tasks
- Strong desire to improve processes by way of increasing run speeds, quality improvements, etc.
Job Type: Full-time
- supervisory: 1 year (Preferred)
- maintenance: 1 year (Preferred)
- engineering: 1 year (Preferred)
- plant management: 1 year (Preferred)